- About Us
Gvolts Transformers Pvt Ltd has consolidated its position in the Indian Transformer Industry as a manufacturer of a transformers, which conform to the quality expectations of both the domestic and the international market. An ISO 9001 : 2015 company today, GVOLTS as it is more known for commitment, quality Product and prompt service. The Corporate Identification Number (CIN) of the Company is U31100GJ2019PTC107518.
The capability to develop Oil type distribution and Dry Type Distribution Transformers is credited to the creation of a good infrastructure at three plants around the Banyan City Vadodara, one of the leading ELECTRICAL HUB of India. This facility is equipped with of the art equipment and managed by a high skilled and experienced team of production personnel who consistently ensure that each and every production activity factors in an adherence to the high quality benchmarks established by the organization.
We are an ethically responsible company, operate with transparency, validate commitment and sincerity, both vertically and horizontally across the organization and inculcate a spirit of integrity. We also try and extend these values to our business associates, be it vendors or our valued customers.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Arvind H Gadhavi|
|Registered Address||Gvolts Transformers Private Limited 354, Makarpura GIDC, Vadodara- 390010, Gujarat, India|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 25 - 50 Crore|
|Banker||KARUR VYSYA BANK|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||CashCredit CardChequeOnlineDD|
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
- Qualitative products
- Dexterous team of professionals
- Client-centric approach
- Positive records
- Excellent transport & logistic facility
- Economical price range
- Prompt delivery
We at Gvolts Transformers aim and believe in quality culture and distinguish itself as one of the market leader in design, manufacturing and supply of high quality transformers. Our strong commitment to enhance customer satisfaction through continual improvement of quality and performance of employees helped us to achieve excellent business results.
We don´t highlight quality in our product characteristics because it is embedded in our process.
Our commitment to quality has achieved many accolades, among the worth mentioning is that our manufacturing plant has been accredited to Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
Brands We Deal In
We are fully aware about the downtime loss in a production unit. Especially if it comes about due to the failure of a transformer. Irrespective of brand of transformer, kindly note that,
- GVOLTS undertakes repair of transformers of any make and a range up to 66 KV / 25 MVA, both at our works and also at site (if adequate handling working facilities are available). Generally most of leading manufacturers do not carry out repairs of transformers, especially if they are not of their own brands.
- GVOLTS has hands on experience to inspect failed / damaged transformers and ability to give quickly a rough cost estimate for taking immediate decision regarding repairs.
- GVOLTS has the requisite confidence in its in-house technical strength to offer suitable guarantees on such repaired transformers even though the original units are of a make other than its own.
- GVOLTS undertake the Erection / Testing / Commissioning / Oil Filtration / overhauling / major maintenance / any transformer related problem services at site up to 25 MVA, 66 KV class for any brand / any type / any application transformer.
- We supply Spares required for any make of transformer as well OLTC.
- In GVOLTS, we do not differentiate the transformer under manufacturing and the transformer under repair as far as quality aspects are concern.
- GVOLTS has a experienced service engineer and officials